• When playing a game…
• You always wanted to win and if you didn’t you cried.
• You changed the rules just to win.
• You stopped playing if you were losing.
When sharing your stuff…
• You never lent anything but you wanted to borrow things from the others.
• You lent your stuff but you also had to borrow from the others.
• You lent things to the other children and they never lent you anything.
On your birthday, you’d like to receive…
• things for school
When going to school…
• Your mother had to take you to school and you always cried before getting there.
• You had no problem going and soon started talking to friends deciding what you’d do at at school.
• You went to school but nobody talked to you because you’d answer nothing and look at people with an angry face.