• When do you go to a party?
• What do you like to do at parties?
• Where do you like to have a party/
• Who do you invite to your parties?
• Do you let people smoke at your party?
• Do you let people drink at your party?
• What can people do at a party that will annoy you/
• Do you serve food at your parties?
• What kind of food do you serve?
• Would you rather go to someone else’s house for a party or have it at yours? Why?
• Describe the best party that you have been to. Why was it the best?
• Do you get drunk at your parties?
• Would you mind if others get drunk at your party in your house?
• Do you play games at your party? If so, what games?
• Do you eat birthday cake at your birthday party?
• Do you buy a birthday cake or do you make it at home?
What is there to do at a party?
What would you do if someone broke something at your party in your house?
If you are invited to a party but you don’t want to go, what do you tell the person inviting you?
What is RSVP?
• Do you go to many parties that required RSVP?
• Why do some parties require RSVP?
What are some polite and impolite excuses to give for not going to a party?
Did you ever have dance parties in your middle/high school?