• What kinds of gifts do you like to give?
• Have you ever re-gifted something?
• If you don’t like a gift, how long should you keep it?
• What gift will you give your home-stay family when you leave?
• What was your last gift?
• What gift will you give your boyfriend/girlfriend for their birthday?
• Is there a special gift you like to get?
• What kinds of gifts do you like to get?
• Do you ever give or get a knick-knack as a gift?
• How did you like your last gift?
• Did you ever get a gift you didn’t like?
• What gift do you recommend someone give in your culture?
• For children?
• For parents?
• For spouses?
• For boyfriend?
• For Girlfriend?
What gift would you most like to get?
What was the best gift you ever received?
How do you thank someone who gave you a gift?
What kinds of gifts do you think the other people in the class need?
Who was the last person you gave a gift to?
Is it enough for a husband/boyfriend to give flowers to his wife/girlfriend on her birthday?
What are the times of the year that you give gifts?
What are some of the things that you do not give as gifts in your country?
What do you think of people who give gifts?