• What causes anger?
• Are there different types of anger?
• What are various ways people respond to anger?
• Is anger ever justified? If so, how can we determine whether it is?
• Is anger ever a good thing? If so, when? Why?
• Is anger ever a bad thing? If so, when? Why?
• Are there better and worse ways to respond to one’s own anger?
• How do you decide what to do when you get angry?
• Do you think men and women show their angry differently?
• What makes you angry?
• When was the last time you got angry?
• Tell us about it.
What do you usually do when you get angry?
What are the situations that make you angry?
What are the physical effects of getting angry? (e.g blood pressure…)
Is getting angry an effective way of dealing with problems?